Monday, February 21, 2005

Pharmacy

Yup, yet another late posting :)

11 February 2005: Pharmacy @ Metro
Headed to Pharmacy at Metro and met Brad, Ben and Steven there around 1.00am.
There were more people coming out then there were people going in! Guess we were early :)

Cosmic Gate were good, ASYS was even better. Din like the venue that much, but oh well, a rave is a rave is a rave! Hehe.

Highlight of the night was watching some dude popping a pill in front of a security guard who was on some power trip. Needless to say he got turfed, and his posse accompanied him out. Then some other security guy (way cooler than the power tripper) asked me if that guy was a friend and I said nup. He even told me that the power tripper was a bit of a party pooper, this cool security guard was telling me that everyone takes at raves, so just let it be. hehe.

Anyways I don't care... I'm clean :)

All in all a good night :)

r4v3r raved till dawn at 10:08 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


about me

r4v3r doing the Melbourne Shuffle


My Photo
Name: Richard Fong
Horoscope: Cancer
Occupation: Lawyer
Born: Kuching, Malaysia
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Email: r4v3r5@hotmail.com

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

Archives

September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
September 2007

My Raving Clips

Warming up for God's Kitchen
Shuffling in GK Main Room

Tagboard

raving friends online

Fellow r4v3r5!

* Three of Us *
* Sui Lin *
* LoLa *
* Iris *
* Di.lir'i.us *
* Wanna be 'blogged'? *

Linking me?

Rave Links

* Hard Kandy *
* Hayden Oberin website *
* Xes's "Melbourne Shuffle" page *
* In The Mix *
* Hardstep *
* Link *


Original layout by Yiling. Modified by r4v3r