Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Inspirations and motivations...

Well I know a lot of people have assignments and exams coming up so I thought I would try and motivate and inspire you people to study and to keep being happy with quotes and sayings. :)

"I think these difficult times have helped me to understand better than before how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way and that so many things one goes around worrying about are of no importance whatsoever."

"I have learned more from my mistakes than from my successes."

"If you have made mistakes... there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start at any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down."

"Our great business in life is not to see what lies dimly at a distance, but to do what lies clearly at hand."

"Don't wait for a light to appear at the end of the tunnel, stride down there... and light the bloody thing yourself."

"To accomplish great things we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe."

"Life isn't a race. the only thing worth winning is the love and affection of family and friends."

"Dancing makes me happy-the extraordinary and compelling life force that leads everyone to feel free enough to shake their entire being in the prescence of complete strangers"

"The joy of life is discovering that happiness has not been handed down to us on a plate but that we have succeeded in cooking it up for ourselves."

"Botox changes the look but will not remove the reasons for frowning faces. Happiness is the best natural face-lift there is."

If anybody needs more or any help just ask - uhhh no... I cannot sit the exams for you ;)

Wish everybody the best of luck for your exams!


r4v3r raved till dawn at 9:26 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


about me

r4v3r doing the Melbourne Shuffle


My Photo
Name: Richard Fong
Horoscope: Cancer
Occupation: Lawyer
Born: Kuching, Malaysia
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Email: r4v3r5@hotmail.com

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

Archives

September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
September 2007

My Raving Clips

Warming up for God's Kitchen
Shuffling in GK Main Room

Tagboard

raving friends online

Fellow r4v3r5!

* Three of Us *
* Sui Lin *
* LoLa *
* Iris *
* Di.lir'i.us *
* Wanna be 'blogged'? *

Linking me?

Rave Links

* Hard Kandy *
* Hayden Oberin website *
* Xes's "Melbourne Shuffle" page *
* In The Mix *
* Hardstep *
* Link *


Original layout by Yiling. Modified by r4v3r