Sunday, November 14, 2004

Just do it...

Friday 12 November 2004:

Kum Den & Loft
The guys and I turned up at Kum Den in Chinatown for dinner with a friend. We were so early we were the only ones there eating, apart from the wait/kitchen staff! It was only 6.00pm too.
We all were thirsty after the msg food we had just consumed so we ended up at loft for a few bourbons. There we almost decided to go to Lavish, just like last week.

Amber Lounge... almost & Pugg Mahones
However Andrew and Sam being the party poopers decided to let the weather decide for them. And yes as we all know it rained and poured! We didn't end up going to Lavish, but decided to go to Amber - so did about half the asian population of melbourne! ;) Wasn't pleasant to stand outside in the wet and cold, knowing it would take ages to get in. So we ended up going round the corner to Pug Mahonnes which wasn't too bad. Been a while since I've been in the pub scene! A pint of Becks put me right back into it!

Hard Kandy
After that everyone went home except myself. I switched into my phat pants in the car and off I went to RMH to visit Hard Kandy.
As usual Soul T was good, but Taran M brought out some good hard stuff!
And look who i bumped into there... a couple of gorgeous girls, in phat pants :p Love 'em!! Picture courtesy of Jenn, or was it Jacey? :)



Me, Jenn & Jacey @ Hard Kandy Posted by Hello

Looks like it's Ferry Corsten next! Who's up for it?! :)

r4v3r raved till dawn at 6:10 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


about me

r4v3r doing the Melbourne Shuffle


My Photo
Name: Richard Fong
Horoscope: Cancer
Occupation: Lawyer
Born: Kuching, Malaysia
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Email: r4v3r5@hotmail.com

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

Archives

September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
September 2007

My Raving Clips

Warming up for God's Kitchen
Shuffling in GK Main Room

Tagboard

raving friends online

Fellow r4v3r5!

* Three of Us *
* Sui Lin *
* LoLa *
* Iris *
* Di.lir'i.us *
* Wanna be 'blogged'? *

Linking me?

Rave Links

* Hard Kandy *
* Hayden Oberin website *
* Xes's "Melbourne Shuffle" page *
* In The Mix *
* Hardstep *
* Link *


Original layout by Yiling. Modified by r4v3r