Friday, November 12, 2004

Playing with balls...

I know what some of you are thinking in reading the title to this post... AND THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT! :p Hehe dirty minds, get it out of the gutter!

Basketball
Wednesday night saw my team (BBQ Ducks - Mark what's up with that name?!) have an early game at 6.30. It was actually a decent game this time - we only lost by 5 points! I had a chance to draw the game with a 3-point shot and well, I failed to come up with the goods! :( Ah well, at least we scored more and better than our previous games!

Touch Football
Last night was the start of the summer season and what an ironic start. Summer?? It was pouring last night! I was wet on so many layers... don't read into that especially in light of my title! ;) Luckily most of the uniforms weren't white... otherwise it would've turned out to be a wet t-shirt competition!!! :p The ground was all mushy and muddy. We were slipping and sliding all over the place. Unfortunately we lost 3 tries to 2 tries. Not a bad start to the season though.

r4v3r raved till dawn at 10:26 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


about me

r4v3r doing the Melbourne Shuffle


My Photo
Name: Richard Fong
Horoscope: Cancer
Occupation: Lawyer
Born: Kuching, Malaysia
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Email: r4v3r5@hotmail.com

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

Archives

September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
September 2007

My Raving Clips

Warming up for God's Kitchen
Shuffling in GK Main Room

Tagboard

raving friends online

Fellow r4v3r5!

* Three of Us *
* Sui Lin *
* LoLa *
* Iris *
* Di.lir'i.us *
* Wanna be 'blogged'? *

Linking me?

Rave Links

* Hard Kandy *
* Hayden Oberin website *
* Xes's "Melbourne Shuffle" page *
* In The Mix *
* Hardstep *
* Link *


Original layout by Yiling. Modified by r4v3r